Team of Mold Experts
Every mold lawsuit is different and will require a seasoned team with a variety of disciplines and philosophies. Therefore, using a stand-a-lone mold inspector or medical professional decreases your chances of successful mold litigation. While one case may necessitate the engagement of a neuropsychologist, another may require an industrial hygienist, a structural engineer, a public adjuster, or an insurance archaeologist. Whether the field of expertise lies in Medical, or Environmental, we can facilitate the specific needs for your mold case.
Our national presence gives Mold Law Group unparalleled access to industries and professionals often unavailable locally. We can leverage our extensive networks across multiple professions to ensure accurate answers to any of your questions.
Mold Lawsuit Evaluation
Mold Law Group provides a complete evaluation of each mold lawsuit. This is critical to obtaining the right expert witnesses. The right medical testing and the correct environmental testing. In some cases, the right experts can expedite the settlement process eliminating the need for a trial, however, if a trial is required, having the correct mold experts in your corner can be an invaluable asset to successful mold litigation.
Mold Law Group has access to a national environmental team of over five hundred Board Certified Environmentalists nationwide, trained to extract specific disease-causing pathogens from mold and bacteria-infested environments.
Standard mold inspectors with generic training and certifications often perform only base-level indoor air quality sampling. This basic testing does not provide the evidence required to obtain medical damages from mold exposure. In many cases, the evidence they collect may even make it harder to obtain simple property damages. It is imperative you get your environmental testing performed by a mold service professional with the correct certifications and qualifications.
Our selection of Toxicologists are second to none. When needed, Mold Law Group will select and direct the client or law firm to a toxicologist with experience in the areas that apply directly to your case, not just a generalist.
Pack-out Mold Remediation Estimates
We work with only certified, disinterested, third-party companies throughout the country to provide you with the most accurate damages related to your contents and personal belongings. Each company uses industry-standard software and experience to provide you with the most accurate pack-out estimate available. We do this to ensure that there is little to no dispute over the remediation costs and the value of your contents.
All environmental specimens collected are analyzed by an AIHA certified laboratory. Due to our sample volumes Mold Law Group only does business with the largest and most accredited material science laboratories in the country. This allows us to ensure the most accurate data and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Mold Law Group is not a law firm; however, we give you resources to engage a qualified attorney and will work with the legal counsel of your choice. We can also assist in your attorney interview process to ensure the best possible counsel. Our firm will be there throughout the litigation process to the point of settlement. We will leverage our experience to ensure a fair and just outcome.
Legacy of Mold Litigation Success
Mold Law Group’s teams of top experts have been working together with environmental complaints, mold lawsuits, and mold litigation for over seventeen years and have a proven track record of success. We use that experience to guide you and your legal counsel down a complex path leading to the best possible outcome.
- Mold Property Damage Recovery
- Mold Medical Damage Recovery
- Mold Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Mold Builder Defect Recovery
- Mold Exposure Business Litigation
- Environmental Pathogen Litigation
- Mold Tenant-Landlord Disputes
- Mold Contractor Damages
- Insurance Recovery and Negotiations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Discovery of Causation and Negligence
- Letters of Opinion
- Environmental Testing
- Environmental Report Interpretation
- Contents Damage Evaluation
- Structural Damage Evaluation
- Damage Estimate Preparation or Reviews
- Remediation Estimate Preparation or Reviews
- Total Case Evaluation
- Extensive Industry Network
- Listen to the client’s dilemma
- Analyze the client’s goals and immediate needs
- Evaluate the case information
- Review any established reports, photos and data
- Implement the correct experts in the correct order
- Contact the appropriate entities (e.g. insurance companies, lawyers, landlords, etc.)
- Review and coordinate all information with your counsel
- Provide guidance as to how the case or incident might be best executed to provide a favorable client result.